Agriturismo in Umbria

Attractions

Hall and chapel of the bankers' Guild

The Nobile Collegio del Cambio is located at 25 Corso Vannucci in Perugia.

It was built by Bartolomeo di Mattiolo and Lodovico di Antonibo between 1452 and 1457 in the new wing of the Palazzo dei Priori.

Today it is reached by way of a long, narrow room called the Sala dei Legisti (Hall of the Jurists), since it became their official seat in the early 17th century.

(Towns of production)

Landscape/monument type

Museo